Back to Support Guides to download as PDF
You can manage service contract information for all purchased products through the Support site:
- Go to Products and select Contracts & Warranties under Manage Products.
- From the Contracts & Warranties page, to find specific contracts, enter the search criteria and click Go!
- The search results appear underneath the search criteria. To renew a contract, find the serial number, scroll to the right, check the box for Renew, and click Buy/Renew
- To export the search results as a CSV file and e-mail them, click Email Results. When prompted, enter the appropriate e-mail address
Software License Management
You can find license information for all purchased products through the NetApp Support site:
- From the main navigation, find Products and select Software Licenses under Manage Products. You will be prompted to accept the End User License Agreement before you continue.
- From the Software Licenses page, to find specific licenses, enter the search criteria and click Go!
- The search results appear underneath the search criteria.
To print a copy of a license record, scroll to the right and click Print.
|Important Notes About Software License Management |
- New node-specific licensing has been implemented with the NetApp Data ONTAP® 8.2 platform. For details, see KB 3013742. Some transition scenarios, such as upgrades and downgrades, might require new license keys.
- The e-mail function will send you the results as a CSV file. If you open the file in Excel, format the Serial Number and the Cluster Serial Number cells by using the Number category with zero decimal points.